- Diploma in Physiotherapy (Registered 2755).
- Osteopath C.O.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychoneuroimmunology.
- BRMP therapist and various updates in the area of paediatrics.
- Professional experience in neurology, geriatrics, thermalism and elite sports centres.
- Handball player in BM Lalín (División de Honor Plata).
- Therapist and director of the health area of Centro Move.
I chose physiotherapy, osteopathy, and PNIc because they bring together three aspects that mark my daily clinical practice: a deep study of human biology, its direct application in the population’s health and the close accompaniment typical of these professions. After a “journey” of 11 years in continuous training and working in various clinics and specialised centres in Spain and France, in 2014, I returned and settled in Lalín, my hometown, where I enjoy family and friends’ closeness and my other great passion, playing handball.